ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey 949racing. On the website it said the 6ulr will be arriving late 09. Was just wondering if there was any updates on their arrival. Along with price quote and maybe teaser pictures of them? :Dthx.

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
Check the site again.

Quoted from the site: "6ULR 15" - Spring 2010 The 15" 6ULR will cost about $50 more per wheel than the 15" 6UL, weigh less and be even stronger."

e.t.a. & rough pricing are in there. :)

·
CR.net Supporter
698 Posts
i really think you should make some 15x10's with an offset that will clear the suspension, brakes etc. it would be great for those who are running flares or widebody. somewhere around 15x10 +13 would be ideal. i know i would deffenetly get a pair!

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
I was unaware that larger diameter wheels were in the works. Sooo many people are going to cry dope when the 17 inchers drop. But a 16x8 would be a huge hit!

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
You say that like it is a bad thing. You and maybe one other person who think the 6UL is ugly can go buy the RP-F1 then. Try to find one with decent width and offset. Thirteen months later pay 1500 bucks for them. Then you won't feel like you need to bash Emilio's product in the 949 Racing's sub-forum.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Seriously guys.

I support five different Miata forums around the world, run the Miata Challenge, make the lightest and most affordable purpose built 9" race wheel specifically for the car, work 70hrs a week making the fastest, most functional Miata parts we can devise and some guys respond by stopping by our vendors section just to tell people our wheels are ugly.

:confused:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Was kind of kidding around. While i personally dont think they are the most attractive wheels in the world, they are awesome and are bar none, the best high performance wheel option out there in the size. The balance between weight, strength and price is perfect for the market and i think what you are doing for the industry and enthusiast is inspiring. Keep up the great work Emilio. Sorry for offending.

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Dave, you're just trying to be abrassive to my response. i.e. trolling. Take that crap elsewhere. the 6UL product range is a blessing to the community and gorgeous to boot. Have you ever seen a set in real life?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts