ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well, I sure as hell can't wait for mine to arrive!!!! As for looks, AWSOME!!!!!!! But I'm really looking forward to all that rubber on the road.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Had my Gen1 6ULs for nearly 3 years (3 yrs in march?) They are still my favourite miata wheel. One day i'll get a 2nd set for the track. Maybe some 6ULRs.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
so the real question is what size do the honda theives like the least :D I hope to be able to get a set w/o having to worry about damn theives. These are my dream wheels and they're are realistic pricewise which is just butter..

·
Kicked off the island..
3,062 Posts
I'm excited. 16x8 isn't a great size at all in terms of tires. And I'm referring to summer performance tires (140-200 treadwear). For instance in 245s there are no kuhmo xs, no re11, no azenis, no rs3 or rs2 now. There's just not much available (yes I know there is a t1r, meh.) I'm thinking of moving up to 17s this spring just for tire options on my S2000 because there just isn't anything left for the stock 16s other than slicks and all seasons and this is a great option with pricing similar to the stock 17s which are slimmer and heavier. :)

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Verwah;425223Have you ever seen a set in real life?[/QUOTE said:
I saw a bronze set on a black NA awhile back and they looked so dope. I couldn't stop looking at them. IIRC he was running somewhere in he neighborhood of a 205/45 which looks so bomb on those wheels.

I can't wait to get a set of the silver 15x8s

21 - 31 of 31 Posts