ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just tossing this stuff out there to see if anyone wants any of it.. I'll be adding more to this list and I'll update the title when I do. I can get pictures for anyone interested. I've been meaning to do that and then list everything but it hasn't happened, so, ask me and make me.

Everything is located in upstate ny.

I have two cast log manifolds. Not sure on brand. One is a t3 the other is a t25. Not sure what they're even worth. 125 shipped each? I'll have to get pictures of these obviously.

A churbo of some sort. It is an old isis turbo but they don't make them anymore. Not sure on size. I believe it has never been run. 150 shipped.

5 bolt down pipe. This is for an NA I believe. I'll have to get pictures of this. 150 shipped.

Intercooler. Not sure on dimensions. Will need to measure. It's definitely a cheapo. 75 shipped.

Greddy emanage blue. I've never run it. I don't even know if it is all there. 100 shipped.

DIY Ms3 with ms3x expansion. Harness that I built that I can make no guarantees on. It's 90% built I think, following the trubokitty.com guide. I fucked up the U5 install and forgot to add the heatsink under it first and that's there I stopped. Everything up to that point is finished. 650 shipped?

Project G NB skirts 450 shipped. No idea how I'm gonna ship these goofy things. They're brand new, never installed, and project G has stopped making them citing increased material cost. I would prefer local pickup for 400, but we can probably figure it out.

2000 nb bottom end. 110k miles. Last oil change I did I had metal flakes in the oil (no chunks) and I just didn't like it. Lost the timing belt shortly after and swapped bottom ends. It's been waiting to be built since. 200 bucks picked up

Kirkey seat, not sure on measurements. Cover is totally shot for anything but a race car or a car you don't car about the looks of. 50 bucks picked up.

Some pictures of my car attached to show the wheels and hard top at least. I found a picture the cluster when I got it as well. Looks exactly the same. I'll be adding more pictures, possibly more parts as well.

/**************Sold****************/

Sold Sharka vent rings. 25 shipped? I forget what I paid. It was 2011 lol. Never installed, still in the packaging.

Sold Black KG works cluster. 250 shipped

Sold Nardi classic 330mm with no horn button. Leather is beat up. Got this from Rod in like 2010. 100 shipped (needs to be removed from car still)

Sold NRG QR and hub, black and like a dark grey color. 100 shipped

Sold NA8 head that's got some surface rust on the cams. 100 bucks

Sold Hard dog hard core double diagonal roll bar for an NA.

Sold Raceland coilovers. One front is fucked. The rest seemed okay. 100 bucks picked up. NB top hats included.

Sold 15x9 gen 4 6uls (tungsten) with 245 maxxis tires. Flyin miata lug nuts. Less than 1k miles on all of it. 1k firm, not shipping.

Sold Green OEM hard top. Not sure which green it is exactly. I need to get a soft top on the car before this can go, but that's in the works. Also pickup only obviously. 1k

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,315 Posts
Yo doggy. Can you give me a couple days to get into Eiffel and see what/if any indicator lights have been moved around? I'm kinda 'mirin that KG cluster.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Flickr album updated with pictures of both downpipes. The better one being the one still bubble wrapped obviously. I don't think I had the 3 bolt one listed, but, figure like 75 shipped I guess. You can even have the o2 sensor in it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts