ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
bill, howd it go? i went a couple years ago and it was very cool. if fact they had a couple mazda show car on display. there was a guy from yokomo in japan that did an rc drift demo using his feet. pretty fun-

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Well i am finally getting around to posting. I actually raced in the M04 class which is rwd mini cars that use a miata (Eunos Roadster) body. i actually wound up placing second in my class! I also got the oppertunity to meet Bill Wilner which was cool because it was my first time meeting anyone from clubroadster. Here are a few pictures from the event. P.S. my car is the silver miata (roadster, i know i know).

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
you are allowed to use any tamiya option part designed for the chassis. Basically only tamiya parts but you are not allowed to modify the chassis or suspension by cutting it up or anything like that. you can see the rules here http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/feature.php?article-id=225 if you are interested. It is the M04 rwd class. These rules are also for nationals which are a little more strict as you must purchase the motor and battery at the race to keep things fair.

·
Registered
692 Posts
awesome, i love rc cars. i currently have a tc3 set up for drifting and a xxx-t for bashing around my local track. i just ordered the tamiya roadster from towerhobbies, looks awesome! hey good run fri. night, i was the guy right in front of you for a while-brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts