ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Cool. Looks like I found my new clutch for my NA project, based on what I read in the product description. :)

·
Hardparker Extraordinaire
3,388 Posts
saving my pennies :mrgreen:

this + the 6 speed I picked up should make the car REALLY fun :wink:

which unit was it again you said I should get to have it last a really long time and having smooth engagement? car will stay all motor with probably never more than 180whp, it's 95% daily driver, occasional HPDE and possibly some miata challenge.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
saving my pennies :mrgreen:

this + the 6 speed I picked up should make the car REALLY fun :wink:

which unit was it again you said I should get to have it last a really long time and having smooth engagement? car will stay all motor with probably never more than 180whp, it's 95% daily driver, occasional HPDE and possibly some miata challenge.
Twin organic. Go to the website for details.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Final production version is in.
Single Disc Ceramic version is 12.4 lbs including flywheel.

·
aka Panda
899 Posts
Stop bringing out all these awesome expensive pieces, I am going to be perma-broke.

·
Hardparker Extraordinaire
3,388 Posts
I made what I feel is an impartial review of the product. everything in it is purely my opinion on it. Emilio if you feel I left something out or am just dead wrong on something please LMK.

I rated it for use in a DD car since as mentioned in my previous post from this thread the car is primarily a daily driver an canyon carver with a few track days here & there

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=28755

truely an awsome product if you don't have to deal with heavy traffic

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Not looking to buy one right now, but what are the chances you could make these splined for a TII input shaft for those of us running a TII tranny?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts