0 Posts
M

·
0 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
3,416 Posts
well we didnt run this week.

and my friend lives up there and heard us a ways back off the road.

however there is only one sherrif for the whole area so idk.

·
Registered
692 Posts
look what weve become... vigilantes!! you said everything was going to be o.k. that we'd be normal again!!
-but it was fun while it lasted

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Hmmmm.... don't have any local roads (within 15 minutes) that aren't already on "alert" status to look for any groups driving them. If E/W Roads and Turnbull Canyon are out, then we may have to leave the immediate vicinity to find anything worthwhile.

Maybe we could go out to San Bernardino (15N) and take the backway up to Arrowhead? I don't know what kind of enforcement to expect, but it may be out of the way enough not to show up on the radar. :?:

M

·
0 Posts
Hmmmm.... don't have any local roads (within 15 minutes) that aren't already on "alert" status to look for any groups driving them. If E/W Roads and Turnbull Canyon are out, then we may have to leave the immediate vicinity to find anything worthwhile.

Maybe we could go out to San Bernardino (15N) and take the backway up to Arrowhead? I don't know what kind of enforcement to expect, but it may be out of the way enough not to show up on the radar. :?:
Jeez, that's quite a long way.

What about Carbon Canyon?

Have there been actual articles in the newspapers? Where are you guys getting wind that there are raised eyebrows?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts