ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LL cool Dave
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car I just picked up came with these out of production 8ul's aka "Rays volk racing: winning f-zero"

I haven't taken them off yet due to not having time but judging from the tire sizes, it seems they are the "rare" sought after staggered size of 18x8 and 18x9 (don't know the offset just yet) 5x114

One wheel has some curb rash along with the finish peeling off it, the rest look like the picture below ... oh yeah, haven't cleaned them yet

If you were to put a price on these, what would be a good range? Tires are included free

P.s these wheels would work well for the NC guys

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
What car did you end up getting? I can't tell lol.
But for the wheels, they do look cool, does it concave any?? kinda looks like the BMW CSLs.
Anyways its nothing to write home about. True that you don't come by these everyday, but doesn't always mean they cost more.
I use to see the other design from the same series (also has those blue dashes in the lip) it was more of a multispoke perhaps rather than a 'mesh' maybe go for 1200-1800. If you're trying to sell em S2ki might be a good place to start

·
LL cool Dave
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well ... I got the car I told myself and a few other guys (this happened on another thread I started) I woulndt get if it meant I have to sell my miata

z32 twin turbo. Its older but I feel that its an upgrade atleast for me

Ill make a thread about it and introduce everyone to what I like to refer to as the "Dark knight" lol

I searched google and only came up with maybe two links on a price range for these and they were weaker sizes. There is no "concave" on these wheels. If there was i'd keep them lol

Well looks like I'm gonna have to join a few 5x114 forums

·
LL cool Dave
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stay positive guys lol besides, I'm up for the challenge. The fire extinguisher part, ill take the neccessary measures to prevent such an event

1 - 9 of 9 Posts