ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have found a car that I am really looking to purchase and to do so I will need to sell the miata. I am looking to see what it is worth along with some other parts.

1990 Miata MX-5
1.6L / 5 speed
Around 150k mi
Color: Red
Interior: Black

The car is a little faded so it may need a paint job, front fenders have rust just behind the wheels I have a passenger fender that will go with the car that is in good condition, the top is a few years old but its upgraded to the glass window and its not vinyl (it’s the thick canvas like top), no rips, no tares, no leaks, no fading. Interior is stock some fading on the driver seat from getting in and out of the car, pioneer head unit and also have the speakers in the headrest. Carpet is new and I even have a spare new carpet set. Body is stock other than tail lights.

The car was my fun toy and I did put money into it over time I just need to know what its worth and what I can get for the extra parts and pieces or if I can sell it all as a package.

Safety:
Hard Dog Role bar

Suspension:
Meggans 32 way adjustable coilovers (around 3k miles)
Polyurethane bushings

Wheels:
15x8 +0 sport maxx w/nitto 555 tires 205/50 (tires need replaced but hold air)
17" ADR's 225/45 not sure of offset but they are pretty positive

Performance:
JR 4-2-1 Header
JR high-flow CAT
Borla duel exhaust
Short shifter (not installed)

Body and cosmetic:
Carbon fiber EURO like tail lights (installed)

Extra Parts and pieces not installed:
Trunk/Deck lid
Back bumper (I think I have 2)
Stock Tail lights

VX front bumper NEW
Wisdom side skirts NEW
Wisdom back bumper NEW
Short shifter NEW

JR supercharger complete kit (haven’t had a chance to install it, PO says it has a fresh rebuild, I had it checked out by a local shop and everything looks like its in good working order)
JR Power Card
MSD Timing Box

Hard top (spray painted white by PO originally red) older style no defrost or lining on the inside. Brand new side latches installed.

Spare carpet

Currently I am down in Florida, and the car is located in Cleveland, OH area. My brother will be taking pictures for me and I will post them ASAP.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

1 - 2 of 2 Posts