ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
91 BRG #2526 of 4000 (got original engraved pate) Unmolested and with all original parts.

Great Shape, No big dents or scratches. just minor dings on the pass door can't even see them in this pic or if you are not looking for them.
No rust. Period.
3rd owner, but I say 2nd cause the guy that had it before me just had it for a couple of weeks and sold it to me with the original owner's title.
Engine has never been molested.
New: Timing belt (@92k), cam seals, crank seals, water pump, all shifter bushings and seals.
New Synthetic transmission fluid.
New Ceramic Brake pads all around.
Only used Full synthetic oil since I got the car.
Cruise control works
New radio with modern head-rest speakers. (factory wiring fixed for nice surround sound)
Nardi shifter, and e-handle
Original tan interior only small rips on driver's seat.
Convertible (original) is not in great condition, but does not leak.
I have stock daisies if you want them, but I can also sale with the pictured wheels (TeamDynamics Pro Race2) with Nitto neogen 205 50 15 almost bold in back.
Will come with tourneu cover, convertible cover, fitted car cover.

I will like to know how much can I ask for it.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
body actually looks pretty clean man, I'd love a BRG some day. Depending on the title status i see this going anywhere from 2300 - 4000 depending on the buyer. Maybe hit up treasure coast miata to see if they want to make a purchase ? (I'd so that if you really wanted to get rid of it cause I doubt they'd give you the most money for it )

Interior pics would be cool

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, this one has clean title, and interior is clean other than the driver's seat. I'll take some pics as soon as I can. This is to see if I can make a quick cash on it. I recently got another BRG and I might sell one of them to make cash for closing costs on a house I'm closing soon. I love this one, but I think it will bring the most cash of the two.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Oh yeah! I thought this was the other one, haha. This should bring you some nice cash. Low mileage is nice, and nardi in the interior is a + as well. Wish you'd hook me up with that nardi stuff, haha.

I'd say post up on CL with a 4500 asking price and see who bites.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts