ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I got to get rid of this one cause I got 2 miatas already. I'm looking for a trade for a small truck or even a car converted to a truck. I need to star hauling **** to my new house and I need something to carry lumber and crap from Homedepot.
Let me know what you got. I will also sale straight up for $3k OBO.

The car runs great, AC is ice cold, kenwood stereo with nice 3way on the doors head reast are wired, but need new speakers there. It's got the VLSD from factory and the has 107K miles. It has a new Alternator, Brake master, thermostat, rad fan, and Fan thermal switch. Will also come with Viper alarm and tinted windows. The top does not leak, but the plastic glass has seen better days I got used to drive it like that, so it's up to you to replace if you want. I can also give you a hand to install the new top if you want. I will include the original tornew cover as you can see in the images which is fun to drive with it on. Tires have lots of thread left. In the images I have a black seat in the car, but It will come with original tan leather seat. The only bad thing about it is that the car was hit in the back and has a rebuild title. The damage was not too much and you can never tell where it was repaired. it has small scratch in the front driver's fender but not very noticeable. You have to drive it to appreciate it.

cheers!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys, Badabump!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Where in fl are you located i got a 89 nissan pick up black 135xxx miles 5 speed messege me at 786-942-3153 for pics

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in hollywood, and that's what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
crayon, you got a PM.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump, I still have it

·
Registered