1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Asking $10,000 OBO. Located in Ocala, FL
Email is the best way to get a hold of me- [email protected]
cell phone just in case- 352-615-3340

This is my 91 Mazda Miata. I've had this car for almost 5 years now, with every mod intended to make this a purpose built drift car that can drive to the track and make it home without issues. I've routinely made a 4 hour trip to the local track, drifted, and driven home over the years without problem. The car is ready to go to the track as it sits, aside from needing new tires. There isn’t a single thing on the car that hasn’t been replaced or upgraded in the last few years. The engine made 260whp/270tq at 18psi before I put on the full 3 inch exhaust and fixed boost leaks. It's now retuned to 15psi but has a much more useable powerband. The car is pretty quick to say the least and it’s a ton of fun to drive, but I’m ready to move on and finish my other project.

Serious buyers only, this car has a lot of time and money invested.

PARTS LIST (might be forgetting some stuff haha)
------------------------------
Engine-- 94 block/96 head (boosted at 100,000 miles on block) , AWR Racing 70DA solid motor mounts, ARP head studs, Cometic head gasket, BEGI coolant reroute, one-off custom tubular manifold, Toyota COP conversion/sequential fire, MAP sensor, Koyo 37mm rad, full 3 inch downpipe and exhaust.

Turbo-- Sr20 t25 rebuilt by Turbobay Performance with billet inlet wheel

Engine Management/Fueling-- Megasquirt 2 with custom harness built and tuned by Linfert Performance, Walbro 255, RX7 460cc injectors, 93 octane

Transmission-- NB 6 Speed

Diff-- Welded 1.8, 4.1 ratio

Interior-- 94 dash swap, full carpet/door panels (manual doors)/center console. Corbeau Forza Sport FIA legal seats, G-force harnesses, NRG quick release/short hub/steering wheel, FULL CAGE (ready for tandem)

Suspension/Brakes-- Stance Super Sport coilovers 8k/6k no leaking or any issues, 949Racing Tubular FUCAs, DG Racing knuckles, tie rod spacers, S13 outers, Whiteline offset FLCA bushings, full energy bushing kit all around, Racing Beat rear sway, 5x racing bump steer correction, Hawk HP+ pads, 1.8 brakes all around, ASD inline hydro, depowered steering rack

Wheels/Tires-- PAIR of 15x8 +19 SSR Vienna Dish front/Full set (4) 16x8 +25 Work Nezart for rears/33mm A-dapt-it USA bolt on spacers up front, 44mm A-dapt-it USA bolt on spacers on rear, 195/15-15 front, 205/40-16 Rear

Exterior-- PS Duce Replica, Speedworks 40mm overfenders, eBay canards, KG Works ducktail spoiler, Treasure Coast Racing Hard Top, LED low profile headlights

Paint-- Body and hardtop are painted. Aero will be primered and ready for paint.

The car was at 10psi in this video. It's now at 15psi.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts