ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
91 FM turbo going to sell ..this car in excellent condition with no issued, no problem just one time engine start and go… this car was completed built by me and clean tittle ...250k on the chassis and 1.8l engine out of 97 with 46k… all parts bought new from FM with all the receipts..dyno with 6psi = 177hp can get more hp but I’m not race and not go to the track either, must see in person to believe spend 18k to built and I will let it go quick 8500.00 . Available to inspection the car bring your flash light and check your self, for out of state shipping I will cover half of the cost. If you dont like it...simple return .
-1.8l engine, 4.1 open rear diff
-Completed 2.5 exhaust system from FM
-FM fuel rail
-Completed FM voodoo II turbo kit
-IC from FM
- 10.3lb flywheel and stage II clutch kit from FM
-Voodoo box, EGT , AEM, FM frame rail, FM rear cannon support
-Custom interior
-Megan EZ street coilover
-Rota Shakotans 15x9x0 with new tires 225x45x15 rear and 205x50x15 front
-front and rear adjustable upper arms
-New paint jobs (charge 3k for customer )
-Brainstorm low profile head lights
-Excellent black soft top with rear glass window
-Autokonextion carbon fiber hood
-Car been parked most of the time and car been drive only one full tank of gas after finished built.
-Autokonextion wide body kit
-Clean tittle, CA car no rust
Must more items but i can't remember for now.

·
Murse Magnet
7,819 Posts
Thank you guy, I was stay too long in Vegas and all on Craps table
not to be mean but due to grammar I can understand about half of what you said. Is this what you meant? "Thank you. I stayed too long in Vegas and I bet everything while at the craps tables."

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yaath this is my second language and grammar not that good, sorry i'm old and hard for me to learning right now but i promised i will try. Thank you

·
Registered
178 Posts
Whole bunch of racist Republicans. mD10crew better post your legal ID before you can post on for sale, trade.. whole bunch of idiots.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Damn. It was kind of funny because as I was reading this I thought "The way he talks sounds like he's from Westminster." Lo and behold! He is!

In all seriousness though, glws OP and hope your financial situation turns out better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
747 Posts
Whole bunch of racist Republicans. mD10crew better post your legal ID before you can post on for sale, trade.. whole bunch of idiots.
Haha, now get the **** out.

Good luck with the sale, clean car!

·
SuperMOD
7,045 Posts
Met md10crew a while back trying to sell my supercharger. Super nice guy and it shows that he is passionate about the cars he has put together. Good luck with sale, sucks that you need to part ways with it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Met md10crew a while back trying to sell my supercharger. Super nice guy and it shows that he is passionate about the cars he has put together. Good luck with sale, sucks that you need to part ways with it.
Thank you Haigog

1 - 20 of 25 Posts