ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 91 NA for sale or trade in Florida. I have an ad up on criags http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/2692654019.html My name is James you can E-mail me at [email protected] or text at 561-891-0568 price is 4,300 obo for CR members seeing as how much help I've gotten from you guys in the first place. If you have any questions just let me know. I tried to make sure to have all the information on this thread sorry if I missed something. Also, not looking to part out, sorry.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Would you trade for a '75 Datsun 280z with some goodies?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took some better pictures today. I think these really show how clean of a car it is. Paint's not perfect, tiny chips on the front and such, but overall the car's amazing for the year. I'm open to any suggestions anybody might have to help me get it sold and I would appreciate the support, thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hadn't explained yet why I'm looking to get rid of my NA. Truthfully its because what I really want is a NB. When I originally purchased this I thought I would be more into it but then I started seeing more NB's on CR and saw the potential. So I decided the NA really isn't my thing even though my car is clean.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is the CEL on in the picture of the gauges ?

Yeah its been on since I bought it. I replaced the o2 sensor and its still on. It doesnt seem to affect the way it drives at all. I haven't been able to hook it up to a scanner yet to see what code is coming up. The PO removed the charcoal canister before I got it so that might be it, I read that sometimes a people have had CELs after removing that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts