ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have to sell my car. I've had it for about 2 and a half years. I don't want to sell it (yeah, everyone says that), but I have to. I'm getting old and need to start thinking about starting that family, so I had to go pick up something with 4 doors. Only problem is, now I have to pay Uncle Sam and the Miata is not really a necessity, so its the first thing on the chopping block. It might not be priced right, but I have no idea where to start my pricing at, so naturally, I will probably have it listed a bit high, but I'm going on what its worth to me with 168K miles.

A quick run through of what I have done to it would be a racing beat intake/exhaust. I've stripped out most of the engine bay. It has tokico shocks/springs. It has the Auto Konnexion wide body kit with 225 wide tires on it. It has an APR wing on it. It has Corbeau seats inside. It has a 6 point roll bar. I also have a spare set of wheels with some 205 wide slicks on the rims. Yeah, I'm also not very good at describing the car, so just check out the pictures and if you are interested and its your cup 'o tea, send me an offer. I am asking $5900

Quickest response times come from e-mail. [email protected]
I'm located in 92557.

·
Registered
247 Posts
that seems like a reasonable price i've seen people list cars with far less mods for around the same price

·
Registered
571 Posts
haha, probably selling the miata to upgrade the evo, sound good to me!! GLWS :p

·
Registered
366 Posts
this is good price for what its worth, considering the rollbar/cage/paint/wheels/hardtop/condition/seats/level ofsexiness and....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> APR WING <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

GLWS

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
slicks are hankook ventus and streets are falken ziex ze512

wheels are sportmax 513, both street and slicks are on those rims

1 - 12 of 12 Posts