ClubRoadster.net banner

92 NA project taking shape.

6K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  boogie van 
#1 ·
Ok I started this off in Dec 06 as a total loss vehicle for $100. It had a bad drive shaft, bad transmission and alot of body damage, as well as the interier was shot also. The good thing is it came with a fully done suspession and brake system with all the braces also.

This is how my project started.

See less See more
#3 ·
Here is how is stands as of today.
New trans installed
new drive shaft installed
short shifter installed
new carbon pieces for interier
blue LED light bulbs in dash
rx7 MAF installed
blue powercoating in engine bay
16 konig ultrafeatherlight rims
Bomex front bumper cover
new JDM fenders and side markers
used hood and light covers
used trunk lid
and painting will start next week once the new doors show.

#13 ·
the wheels were 99 a piece from goodwinracing, and they are light as hell. As for the body work we started with replacing the fenders and hood then used paintless dent removal for the rear panels. There is still alot to do with it but I am sticking with black so the carbon looks great with it.

#17 ·
Looking good, but where did you find it? On a driving range, those where some pretty good sized dents. Excellent to see its getting a new life.

#18 ·
Well It was turned into our craft shop(junk yard) because the owner blew the trans out of it. I was told it was in a bad hail storm 2 years ago and they never fixed the car. So I got it dirt cheap and am fixing it up myself as seeing I am able to. If I had to pay someone to do this I would have never bought the car. I was an ASE mechanic(never did the recertifications) before I changed jobs now I just do it for fun and extra money.

#21 ·
well it is still not even close to being finished. I have 2 more cars to sell and I should have enough money to buy the last few pieces I need to finish it off.

Tan leather and carbon seat skins
carbon trunk lid
carbon gauge cover
carbon radio bezel
carbon rear banel
exhaust(bought)
new rag top(bought)
blue hose kit(bought)
GReddy turbo kit

Then it will be done for now

#26 ·
The grills are not that bad but if it was me, I would paint them in flat or gloss black, would suit better the car.

IT LOOKS GREAT !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.