ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.....fine condition and quite clean. Limited slip rear end, 5 speed manual, 1999 Miata wheels with new Kumo 195/50R15's, Hella conversion head lights replace the old sealed beams, they have twice as much light. Roll bar and hood strut. New rear window. Serviced at Superior Mazda, so records are available. Still has its baby teeth, AC has been converted but system has a slow leak. Needs a new muffler if you arn't into a bit of noise, has 165,070 miles. Has all the body stickers, never wrecked nor raced. And by the way, it goes well in the snow...if you put it's chains on. The car came from California...no rust. $4,575 ( I'm located in Bentonville, Arkansas)

Attachments

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
Needs bigger pics...

price is quite high for such high mileage...the ones that sell for over 5k are under 70k miles...

and it looks like a rollbar...not a roll cage

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
David, thank you for the reply, I will change the "roll cage" in a moment.....please advise me as to a proper price. Thanks, Alex

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I love that color and it looks like it's in great condition, if that's the original paint. Just leave the higher price and say you're open to reasonable offers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts