ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This 93 LE is really nice! It is #1017 of 1500. 155k miles. The car lives at my dads house on the other side of town.
The interior is as nice as you will ever find. The seats look literally brand new with no cracks,fading or anything. It was recently repainted and there is not a single dent or scratch on the car. The zipout glass window softop is in almost new condition. The factory bbs wheels are in mint condition with all the BBS center caps and center cap tool. The car even comes with mint condition red tonneau and boot covers. The car runs great and everything works.
Its a really nice car but we have too many miatas. Feel free to come see it in person or for any other questions you can PM me, email me at [email protected] or call me 321-689-2287
We want $6k

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Woooooooo this thing is gorgeousssssssss!

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Very nice. Curious to see some more pics of the interior (is that a badge stuck on the crash pad near the passenger side vent??) and details of the respray (tape lines, drips, orange peel, overspray, etc)

And, of course, mileage.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will take more pictures tomarrow. I forgot the SD card for my camera and I could only take 2 pictures on the internal memory.
Yes that is a badge on the crash pad. Is that not factory? i cant remember what it says but I will take a pic tomarrow.
As far as the paint job. My Dad owns a bodyshop in missourri. When we bought this car (in tampa) the hood was really faded and the front bumber had a crack in it, along with a couple very very tiny dents here and there as expected.. So I replaced the front bumper, bought a brand new front lip for it and he drove it back up to missourri, repainted it, and drove it back. While it was in missourri my dad took the hardtop off of the red NA he has and painted it black to match at the same time.
There arent any drips or overspray, it looks pretty good. You kinda have to see it in person.

·
Registered
945 Posts
It may be worth it to fix the little things on interior and sell it as factory spec. Stock pedals, Nardi LE leather shift knob, find some red LE mats, remove the badge from the dash, find some speaker covers, and a working MSSS.

At that point you may want to keep it! I would..

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It may be worth it to fix the little things on interior and sell it as factory spec. Stock pedals, Nardi LE leather shift knob, find some red LE mats, remove the badge from the dash, find some speaker covers, and a working MSSS.

At that point you may want to keep it! I would..

I dont want to keep it. I have other projects that I am more interested in. The pepals can be removed easily enough, same with shift knob. Ill let someone else deal with that. I have searched and searched for LE mats and keep coming up short so Ill leave that as is. And now that I know that badge is not supposed to be there it bother me but Im scared to remove it. I have the speaker covers somewhere. And if someone wants an MSSS,, I know Tim allen had some for sale.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ill be over there in a bit and will update the mileage.
We also have two other really nice miatas for sale as well. I just havent posted them up yet. a blue/tan 97 STO edition with hardtop, and a red 90. heres a preview

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I probably couldnt afford a brand new set anyways! haha
any brand new LE parts are bound to be mucho expensive

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
Kinda jealous of your collection, there! Best wishes on the multiple sales.
Dig the STO seat treatment, btw. LE seats look like they might've been recovered at some point. Color looks like a dead-on match! Very nice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
With the seats and dash looking so good why the rest of the looking like crap. not really taken care of.. Have any service records.. Are all the vin stickers in place and matching numbers.. Does it still have the oem shocks and springs..

1 - 20 of 52 Posts