ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1.8 head off my spare motor that I got out of a junkyard car. It was left with no plugs in it so the bottom end was seized up but other than some surface rust in one cylinder and one a few valves the head looks good. The cams and top of it are spotless, cleaner than my 70k 1.6 cars is. The odometer read 103k or something like that. I have not seen this head run, the yard told us they drove the car in and parked it. I am assuming it is good but I would have it gone through before putting it on a car. $150 or best offer for it, buyer pays actual shipping costs.

Garret t25 off of an eclipse, I don't know the exact mileage ad said around 80k miles.... It has very little shaft play. It looks to be in very good shape. I wanted to use it for my turbo build and want to keep it but my machine work bill is about double what I had thought it would be so I am selling my spare stuff to try and get enough to get my 1.8 out of the shop. I would like to see $180 for the turbo plus actual shipping but throw me offers on it and we can go from there.

I can take more pictures of the turbo if need be for people. I have never seen it run, but as far as I can tell it should be ready to put on a budget turbo build car. It came off of a 1998 eclipse gsx and is a genuine garrett turbo.

PM or Email me [email protected]

The parts are in Blacksburg, VA. Pick up is welcome!

Thanks!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump! If you think my prices are too high just throw me an offer. I will likely accept it cause I need to get my motor out of the machine shop.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Dang, I've never seen an aluminum head with rust like that. I still see the plugs in it too so I don't know what that junkyard was smoking. GLWS!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I have no clue either, just posting what they told me and trying to get rid of it. I have no use for it and it would make a great candidate for a port and polish or a spare head for someone.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump! I also have a crank out of a 1.8 as well that I need to get rid of! I will package the crank and the head for $180! I need this stuff gone, throw me some offers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts