ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will except trades for things like steering wheels with some dish , I really want some GV tails (I'll trade the shell for) sway bars not OE , bushing kits IDK make me a offer i need this stuff gone by Jan 10th or it goes in the trash .
I just picked up a new shell to swap my 1.8 over to along with some other stuff but everything else is up for sale .

What i'm keeping
engine and tranny ,hard top ,roll bar ,both seats trunk spoiler,gauges ,and radio surround steering wheel and hub

I think that is all i'm keeping i also have some parts that i'm pulling out of the new shell stuff like
Tan leather seats with the headrest speakers
2 black fenders
Both air bags
glass window soft top with defroster or just the window since the top has seen better days .

I would prefer not to ship the larger parts so locals get a deal . I'll get some pictures of the fenders an top tomorrow but here are some pictures of the car that is getting pulled apart .

this is the side with the damage ,

Wheels are long gone . I also have a full driver side quarter panel a beat up red fender .power steering rack ,abs motor thing power steering pump A/C compressor

Let me know what you need through PM so i can keep track of things .
Updated parts list
Laugna trunk with 2 holes from spoiler $75 + shipping
Black trunk with luggage rack $100 + shipping
arm rest with cup holder and purple shift boot $50 + shipping
carbon fiber radio surround $100+ shipping
plastic under trays (2) I don't know what there worth so lets say $50 + shipping
Rockford amp P325.2 and Kicker Comp Vr slim sub combo $180+shipping
red or amber reflector lights $5 each (ones on the side of the bumper front and rear)
Bumper lights $50
black fenders $75 each (2) + shipping
Tan seats the need covers make me a offer +shipping
Blue Status seat $200 + shipping
Air bag sensors $50 plus shipping I also have both air bags

·
Jolly Roadster
391 Posts
PMd about a few things...

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are headlights low profile or just sleepy eye mod?
The ones in the picture are sold all ready . I have made another set up but not sure if i want to sell it just yet plus its ruff as hell and needs 1 H1 bulb .

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some prices :

Driver side quarter panel 175 + shipping
Driver side fender + 50+ shipping
Passenger side fender (laugna blue) small dents rolled and pulled 50 + shipping
Laugna Trunk with AK duck tail 100 + shipping
Black trunk with OE trunk rack 125+shipping
94 black dash no gauge hood clean no cracks with passenger air bag intact 130+shipping (PM if this is to much)
Tan leather seats with headrest speakers 100 for the pair + shipping

People buy this stuff i need money asap .

·
Registered
634 Posts
Pics of laguna trunk and shipping quote to 56444?

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics in the morning trunk has the small AK trunk spoiler installed it just needs to be painted .

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What are you looking for it would have to be something left till the end cause i live on a hill and don't want the car to roll down my driveway into the neighbors house .

·
Registered
634 Posts
Nevermind on the trunk, I assumed the spoiler was painted.

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I haven't received any PM or email MD10crew were you referring to me .

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Where's Nova? I know you sold the low pro headlights, but any chance you still have the blue covers.

·
Cr.net is addicting
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You mean the head light covers i have both from the blue car . The driver side is a little bent not sure how much since it still lines up with the bent hood and screwed fender though .

I'll be pulling parts off this Saturday and taking pictures of whats for sale ..

·
Supporting Member
2,284 Posts
Laguna Blue rear finish panel?...fellow Nutmeg Club member is looking for one...

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
You mean the head light covers i have both from the blue car . The driver side is a little bent not sure how much since it still lines up with the bent hood and screwed fender though .

I'll be pulling parts off this Saturday and taking pictures of whats for sale ..
Lol, the driver's side is the one I want for making an intake scoop. If you think I could bend it straight again and the paint is still good, how much shipped to 91942? Also, how much to add the front turn signals if they're still good?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts