ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
woah
6,858 Posts
Roger, I want your control arms...let's set up a time on a weekend to do the trade...

P.S. Anyone wanna lend me a hand on doing the trade??? I got your lunch/dinner covered, beer, cigarettes, and Monster...Emmi? :p
better add some **** suckin to that. ive taken apart and reassembled the suspension on that thing 4 to 5 times already

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
better add some **** suckin to that. ive taken apart and reassembled the suspension on that thing 4 to 5 times already
Okay, let me buy you a hooker from the bunny ranch...

See, you should be able to do it with your eyes closed...hehehe! But for reals, let me know, I can compensate you for ur time if need be...

Roger tells me u won't be available this weekend...so if you're up for it, maybe next, next weekend perhaps?

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
I'd be willing to trade control arms 1) assuming '94 would fit on a '92 2) If I wouldn't be out of a car for a couple days while they are being shipped.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
I'd be willing to trade control arms 1) assuming '94 would fit on a '92 2) If I wouldn't be out of a car for a couple days while they are being shipped.
sorry brah, they're already spoken for by yours truly :p

21 - 40 of 49 Posts