ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have another thread on here but it seems locked, can't edit things -_- sooo i'll make a new one!

Here's my 94 miata, bought and did mostly everything myself so far. I love taking cars sideways, it's my hobby :) I got into drifting not to far back and have been investing money in this car ever since. It's my daily, and can sometimes be a little tough O:

me and my car buddies host a lot of local meets, and are having one tomorrow, sunday at 1pm! check it out http://www.facebook.com/events/161094447359980/

1.8 stock na
rokkor coils
stupid konig feather gold wheels (trying to get 002's)
harddog m1 rollbar
2.5x4 jasper c. cat exhaust
greddy short shifter
"big breaks" works
and of course the home depot garden lip
i'm sure there's more, just can't think of them at the moment O:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think the wheels are nice, first time I have seen a set like that... to be honest I would remove the front "lip" or spend some of your 002 fund on an ebay OEM style one, but thats my $0.02.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Car be lookin' good bud. Sure wish there was somewhere near my neck of the woods you could go and play with your car without getting busted. I'd have to travel far and wide to auto-x, track day, or anything. There's an 1/8 mi. drag strip near here, but the wear and tear on the car vs the fun equation just doesn't add up for me. Besides I don't think I'd find any " kindred spirits " over there.

One question: When I see headlights at half mast like yours, is that because of the headlights your using, a photo shoot thing, or to get outside air under the hood? Inquiring minds want to know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts