1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Lupe
Means of contact: Cell Phone (757) 344-2706 and PM's
Price: $900.00 obo

Description: Ok I tried fitting on the the 15's on my miata and I love how it rides I just want to try and step it up with another set of rims I have. These are damn near brand new 6Ul's in the nickel plating. The downer to it is one of the rims has a small but noticeable rash on it. Its on the passenger front right wheel. I originally paid roughly $1400.00 for everything but I know the rim kills it so I docked off another $190.00 for the price of a replacement one. Have had them on since I got back home from my tour overseas (3 weeks). If interested hmu the worst I can say is no....no trades sorry straight up cash only.

15x10 6UL:

+25 offset
13.7 Lbs.
4x100
Low Pressure Cast Monoblock COnstruction
t6 heat treated
67.1mm center bore
double valve design
JWL Approved
VIA 500KG Certification

15x9 6UL:

+36 offset
12.8 Lbs
4x100
Low Pressure Cast monoblock COnstruction
67.1mm Center Bore
Double Valve Design
JWL Approved

Tires:
Front Yokohama S.Drive 195/45R-15 80-90% Tread Life

Rear Hankook Ventus R-S3 225/45ZR 15 70-80% Tread Life

Notes-

You also get the 2 valves per wheel. (8 Total)

Better pics on the way I promise.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Geez. Clubroadster is being bombarded with 6ULs. All the mt.net guys must have seen the pretty penny people pay for them over here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PRICE DROP to $900 if you can bring something i can keep and drive on till my other rims get tires on them....this is a steal need these gone asap

·
Premium Member
6,343 Posts
Staggered 6ULs with skinny tires :fp:. OP you ought to consider that nobody wants staggered 6ULs, and people who buy 6ULs typically won't want anything to do with those tires. You might do better just parting all of it out.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Staggered 6ULs with skinny tires :fp:. OP you ought to consider that nobody wants staggered 6ULs, and people who buy 6ULs typically won't want anything to do with those tires. You might do better just parting all of it out.
+1

There will be more interest from people wanting a cheap single rim to replace a damaged one, or just wanting a spare for when it does occur.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
need these gone, somebody buy them. I have 3 good ones and 1 rashed one, it became official in the drive thru.lol same price $900 obo stretched tires i know, the back looks good imo but the front lowrider'ish lol anyways.....just need these gone

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tryin to sell it all together, i got a whole new set of wheels im putting on and dont have the space to have part it, wish i could

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alright so i am in a crisis right now, a check didnt fall through that should have and my bills are due....so i need these gone so i can cover the minimum balances on some of the things...please understand these wheels are not even a month old. yoko's up front look good, the rs3's in the back are slowly wearing, so im lowering the price too $700 obo.....dont super lowball me, these wheels and tires brand new smacked me in the face for around $1200-$1300 bucks and their damn near brand new except for the curb rashed one.....somebody hmu

1 - 20 of 25 Posts