ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
  • Seals It bearing seals included
  • 17mm wrench fits everything
  • 92mm minimum length allows proper front end link to sway bar angle with very low ride heights.

·
Registered
373 Posts
When might these be in stock again?
PLEASE tell me you're still making them.....please

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're making some changes to the design to improve function and maybe lower the price a bit. Indefinite as to when we might have them again. The soonest might be 6 weeks but it could be longer.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Any way I can pre order a set? Also, are these suitable for winter driving?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any way I can pre order a set? Also, are these suitable for winter driving?
We're working on a new seal and some additional spacers. We'll take orders when we have them in stock, no pre-orders on this item. We should be able to both improve the links and bring the price down. No ETA though. If you need links right now, don't wait for us.

S

·
0 Posts
Initial email to emilio:

When are the 949racing endlinks going to be back in stock?
His reply:

4-6 weeks
My response:

Is this 4-6 weeks from now, or 4-6 weeks from the last time you told me 4-6 weeks? :).
His response to that:
There is no ETA. We have some new parts in development and I'm not sure so they're disabled on the site.
Still curious why you'd lie to me and say 4-6 weeks when you really have no idea how long it'll be? Good to see you finally owned up on this in public, but it's a shame when you're lying to customers.....I'm interested in your response, since you seem to ignore my emails now that I've called you out about the lie.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Its not like he made a group buy and has your money. Maybe he thought the redesign would be resolved in 4-6 weeks? I wouldn't get all pissy and accuse him of lieing. Chill out.

S

·
0 Posts
The "there is no ETA" came 20 minutes after the second time he'd muttered off 4-6 weeks. I get that he's popular around here, and that this seems to be out of the ordinary for him. I'm a lot more put off that my emails were ignored than anything else.

S

·
0 Posts
Nobody cares about a vendor lying?

It isn't that I specifically "needed" his endlinks. It was that I asked a question, got a run-around, finally got a straight answer, then was ignored when I asked why I'd been given the run-around....

1,556 Posts
Emilio is a good guy who makes good products for the miata community. Chill man, I'm sure it just wasn't thought out or he mis-spoke or something. They'll come out when they come out.

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts
Nobody cares. You sound dumb. And Emilio WILL kick your ass for talkin ****.
He's like 7'2" 275, right?

Complainer guy, you probably knew whatever Emilio knew. Backorders and delays happen. Deal with it. I've dealt with more frustrating placations and holdups from other smalltime vendors like Emilio and haven't tried to drag them through the mud for it.

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
Development takes time. Suppliers take time to make/deliver parts for assembly and resale. Delays can and will happen at many points along that path.

You didn't need the parts anyway, so don't worry about it.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
This guy is even spreading this shitz on mnet, good god! chill out. they're not the only one that makes endlinks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts