ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I AM NOT CURRENTLY PARTING OUT THE CAR RIGHT NOW!!!! Please don't pm me about what parts you want. Thanks.

1995 Miata Mx-5
Clean Title
130k Miles (My only car and D/D so miles go up :D)

Last owner put in a Torsen LSD and changing timing belt and water pump,
also last owner decided it was cool to spray can the whole car flat black...

Had the car for about 6000 miles, half a year, since then i put on

New Racelands, with New ISC tophats (1.5 in rear, 1in front)
Bronze 15x9 6Uls w/ mismatched tires, 195/50/15 front, 205/60 rear, good tread though.
has a single diagonal roll bar
New Rotors and Pad when i got the car,
Stainless steel clutch line
Sony stereo, wired for sub and amp,
NRG hub, NRG quick release, Authentic MOMO wheel,

Front bumper is cracked on the bottom.
Paint is spray canned..

APPROx how much u think this would be worth in socal xP, been thinking of parting out or selling or trading for something wit back seatsss :p

·
··
4,227 Posts
Part out could be beneficial provided you have the OE parts? Heck that trunk spoiler will go fast, 6ULs sell themselves, new guys seem to look for used Racelands. GL man.

·
Deez Nuts
1,596 Posts
I'll take the wheels if you part out. Keep your tires though, LOL.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Parting out is beneficial because so many honda guys can fit many of our parts such as wheels, stereos, steering wheels etc. if your willing to I'll take the momo and the spoiler if your willing to ship to 98028. PM me if your interested, if not GLWS.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not in the process of parting out yet, just to let everyone know , been receiving mass PM on the question of part out.

not sure what im going to do with the car right now. actually looking to trade it for something xp

·
Registered
210 Posts
paint is not original, 2500 or less, just part it out. Unless you can find someone that will buy it for 3k.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts