ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/B][/B]
My Car:
# 95 Montego Blue w/ PEP (Torsen, CC, Headrest Speakers, yadda)
# 107,XXX miles - will continue to climb as it is my daily driver.
#Completely stock
# I have all original maintenance records since original purchase date including window sticker.
# No fluid leaks.
# Just changed all fluids at 102K - Rear (Mobile1), Tranny (Motorcraft), and a new Oil change at 105K (Mobile1)
# Just changed radiator hose from heater core to back of block.
# No rust or car damage. Never been in an accident. All panels match VIN #. Car has a few small dings and rock chips. Nothing substantial though.

I am the third owner. Previous two (neighbors) garaged the car it's entire life. I have garaged it until a month ago. The bra is now off the car, and so is the "Lancaster" rear emblem.

So, given the information what should I be looking to get for it? Found my replacement for her already.

·
Registered
497 Posts
In November, I bought a 95 Montego Blue, with a hardtop, 53,000 miles, and PEP. It had never seen snow, so it was clean as hell, but the paint wasn't so great. The owner was asking $4300, and I picked it up for $3900.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In November, I bought a 95 Montego Blue, with a hardtop, 53,000 miles, and PEP. It had never seen snow, so it was clean as hell, but the paint wasn't so great. The owner was asking $4300, and I picked it up for $3900.
I think thats a hell of a deal regardless of location. If I were you I'd be patting myself on the back. Haha

I should've mentioned the car is located in Southern NJ. Anybody have a good estimate for me before I put it for sale? I don't mind asking too much and allowing negotiations to begin, but I don't want to scare possible buyers off either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts