ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy reporting in. Bought this red 95 Miata 2 weeks ago and I must say it is an awesome car. I also own a white Evolution X SE, fully bolted and tuned conservatively at ~360whp/~320wtq.

In the beginning of the year I went to a MazdaMovement meet at Harris Hill Road near San Marcos, Tx and was first introduced at how awesome the miata is. I went with a few friends to check it out and go for a few laps on the track. Our 2nd outing was with an incredibly fast instructor driving an yellow NC and even thou I would reel him in on the straights, that little car took the corners like no other! I got a few ride-alongs on different track prepped Miatas and even an LS6 one, I was hooked.

Me (white Evo X) and my buddies chasing the instructor.

Looking forward to drive the crap out of the Miata, take it to events, DD duties and some random fun. Pipe dream down the line would be to turn it into a little V8 monster.

Evo money-shot.... totally necessary lol

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy your momentum machine. Is it just me or is the Mx5 driver wearing a baseball cap instead of a helmet??

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
There is no going back lol. I've tried multiple times to put my car up for sale. I can't I love my NA to damn much lol. These cars are great when you give them a chance. Welcome to CR!

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Welcome! I love the Evo, and it looks like you have good taste. Can't wait to see how your Miata turns out!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts