ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi cr

Woke up this morning to find an empty space where my car was parked

97 m edition with black hardtop (gold latches)... Had 2 top locks. I hope it slows them down
Only 45k miles
Lowered with megan street co's
1" spacers

I'm in SoCal.. West LA btw.

If spotted... Please give them the finger

I hope my insurance doesn't give me a hard time with the mods... I have Allstate and full coverage.

(also posted on mnet)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Everybody knows someone, we should post up a reward for heads (with irrefutable proof mind you) since car thievery has a very small chance of actually being punished.

See back in the old days, they hung horse thieves. Mind you it didn't stop everybody from stealing horses, but seeing a POS thief swinging from a branch should act as a reasonable deterrent to keep a good number of stupid kids from thinking it's fun to take other peoples **** if there is a possibility that it'll be the last thing they ever do.

Until then tho, insure heavily.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yup please post pics of your car! I'm in West LA all of the time.

-B

·
Registered
102 Posts
post pics ! i live in west la ... ill keep an eye out for you bro

hide ur kids , hide ur wifes cuz they be robbing every one out here :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm near the Ross on national and sepulveda.

I just hope my insurance covers the ht and coil overs I bought. They were brand new! :(

Geez. Good thing I didn't put my rims on.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm near the Ross on national and sepulveda.

I just hope my insurance covers the ht and coil overs I bought. They were brand new! :(

Geez. Good thing I didn't put my rims on.
flux i live like 2 streets down from you !!!!!! infront of sushi stop

im parking car behind gate tonight
and CAMO MODE on ! (dont wash car for a week)

ps post pics you never know you might get lucky

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
whoa, 3 in a few weeks???
this is getting out of hand - it's just as bad as the honda crowd now! =[

Time to upgrade insurance policies.

please DO report this to the police if you haven't done so yet - i bet it's the same group of asshole thieves.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Fucking Cali.......Im sorry to hear this man.

You guys need to start putting electric shockers on your doors or something

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Damn dude. West coast is shitty for thefts. I leave my car unlocked with the windows down here without worrying. You should make "my car is missing" papers like a lost pet and post them everywhere so random people can call you with hints

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The funny thing is... My car was pretty dirty. Wasn't washed for a while. Still pristine... But just really dirty. Stealth didn't work for me :(

What's really sad is every time I come home from work, I do a lap around my block thinking I'm going to see it... :(

If you can't lock it up... I would put some sort of fuel kill switchk on the car or get a removable steering wheel.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got a call from the insurance co.... They are giving me a final value of 8590... Not to shabby or am I getting reamed?

·
Registered
71 Posts
THis breaks my heart. If anyone finds them I hope they get what they deserve.
Sorry to hear about our loss.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Fack I need a garage, this **** is getting out of hand. I am about ready to sell my car just so I can stop worrying :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
they found mine in Hollenbeck, near CSULA last week. And my friends 91 NA in south central a few months back, maybe start around there. This **** is crazy, I want to booby trap my car next time I park it outside.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts