ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was involved in an accident last winter totaling it out. I have a 97 Montego miata that had a 1.8, 5 speed and torsen diff in it.
I am willing to part out with anything on the car so if i do not list a part let me know.

I am willing to sell things as a bundle deal if anyone wants to buy it as a whole. Its missing the engine and hood, front bumper, d/s fender , turn signals/ lights. NO HARDTOP OR ENGINE!

The car is located in Big Bear, Ca I travel down to the IE 2 times a week. I am willing to Ship any item at buyers expense.

Shoot me a pm and i can send/ post specific pictures. Most prices are OBO

I can only post so many pictures so PM me if you want anything else
I will get more pictures up later today.

- Type II Torsen Limited Slip Differential worked perfectly. Complete SET
$750 lowered to $675

- Factory Stock 5-speed manual transmission
$200

- rear subframe can sell with both control arms upper and lower for a deal
$100

-Upper/ Lower Control arms for front/back
$60 per corner.
- Factory drive shaft straight $ 40

-1.8l Stock brakes caliper/ hub(larger than the 1.6 cars but can be swapped easily.
$100
- reverse lights with seal and good bulbs. $20 for both

- complete lock/ key set w/key J( Trunk, doors, ignition)
$100
- Speedometer cable >2000 miles on it
$60

- Speedometer 151,000 mi
$40

-Washer bottle $10

- 1997 Miata ECU $60

-Hood latch $20

- convertible top 5/10 small tear on side bad plastic. good frame.
$75

- Passenger side Fender Montego color
$100

-passenger side door Montego color
$100

-Driver side door Montego color Small scrape/ dent old masking tape NO WINDOW
$60

plus you get some stickers!

-Rear Trunk Lid Montego
SOLD

- Coolant tank $ 25

-Rear trunk lid some green color. has some paint on it and scratches good for a respray!
$50

-Rear Finish Panel Red
$80

-Rear Finish Panel Montego
$ 100
-Tombstone
$40
-Factory Driver Seat Typical tear/ wearing
$45

-sunvisors $ 15 for both

-Factory Passenger Seat
$45

-Safty bar behind the seats ( not a harness bar) helps make chassis stiffer
$30

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill have requested pictures in a little bit. I would like to try to keep the brakes complete for a little to see if i can sell them as a bundle

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tyler the drivers seat. it has the hookups for headrest speakers too!

Nick Trunk lid / fender I can get a better fender pic if needed.

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no problem i understand. unfortunately the passenger seat is pretty much perfect with no tears.

Thanks Nick for meeting up this morning too

·
Registered
357 Posts
You still have the 1.8 block? How many miles on the LSD? Is it a 3.9 or 4.1?

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will try to get new pictures of items requested right away

I had just swapped a low mile 1.8 from japan about 4k before the accident. i put that motor into my other miata.
I do have 2 1.8lengines. One needs a headgasket and the other was skipping teeth on the timing belt causing it to misfire and eventually stop running. I have the full timing belt kit that i installed and it didnt change...

The LSD is the 1997 4.10 torsen lsd with 151k miles. i maintained it and it works perfectly

The speedo cable was installed 2k miles before the wreck and was over 100 oem from a mazda dealer.

I have the passenger side door still which is in great condition. no scratches just a couple small door dings.

The rear bumper i also still have but it has a couple small scratches and scuffs from jackasses pulling into me while parked.

·
Registered
378 Posts
If your willing to ship the passenger door I will take it. Can u take some pics of the dents? Also will you include the interior door panel parts as well?

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
206 miata- Let me see for another week or so if i can sell it locally and if i cannot then i will ship it out to you at your expense. I would also include the interior parts to the door. the only thing im going to take off is the door locks so i can match them with the trunk and ignition to sell as a bundle.

The speedo cable is perfect and like i said it only has 2k miles on it since purchase.

I have pics of the door, rear bumper, and finish panels coming in later tonight.

Someone swoop up that LSD it works perfect!

·
Supporting Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here is the rear bumper. It got scuffed and slightly messed up when I was storing it at our factory. Im willing to let it go for pretty cheap... Its dirty from the snow but would clean up.

I haven't removed the door or cleaned it up. the clear coat is perfect and the paint is good too. It has several small door dings but nothing major. If someone is really interested ill clean it up for some nicer shots. The white lines towards the top are reflections and snow that ran down the side of it. it has no scratches on it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts