ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Enhanced MS2 from Braineack for 99-00. My car had a Powercard setup for my supercharger that was mediocre at best and I planned on using this to re-tune and make the car perform how it should have. Unfortunately, my car was wrecked by some yahoo who couldn't understand that red lights mean "STOP". So, this thing is unused in the box. They were $660 plus shipping new. I bought this from the original buyer (for $650) who also had his car wrecked before he could install. So, it might be cursed. Careful. $550 shipped OBO

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop bump, OP amended.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updating as I get clearer info the the original sources. Spoke with Braineack. It was indeed handled by both him and Reverant, despite previous assertions to the contrary. Reverant built this, Braineack imported and finished it. Getting full and final details from Reverant now, so that the buyer will be ready to go.

Please note that this is unused, like new condition.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Updating as I get clearer info the the original sources. Spoke with Braineack. It was indeed handled by both him and Reverant, despite previous assertions to the contrary. Reverant built this, Braineack imported and finished it. Getting full and final details from Reverant now, so that the buyer will be ready to go.

Please note that this is unused, like new condition.
Get me more info on this, and I will more than likely buy! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sent Reverant a PM but haven't heard back yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts