ClubRoadster.net banner

'99 BB NB street/daily build

5K views 38 replies 18 participants last post by  UAV 
#1 ·
Just bought a '99 NB a week or so ago.. With every option/package but the Sports Package.
1 Owner, < 90k. Mazdas are my thing, below is my old piece that I couldn't afford so I sold it. Plus is was Autotragic O_O

New car!

Miata! by azntaiji, on Flickr

Maintenance first, did oil and cleaned her up yesterday. Next up it some MT-90 and fresh diff fluids, replacing belts, and possibly hoses. THEN...

Modding plans in order:

- Suspension
- Some kind of N/A power mods... I/H/C?
- Wheels
- Don't know yet lol

I'll give it month until I start the list, I've got bills and crap to pay until then because of the new purchase.

See less See more
#5 ·
Great start. Ill be keeping an eye on your build.

#17 ·
Been awhile. I lowered it on Tein Basics. God, they are horrible coilovers - I got them from a friend for basically free though. I'll be adding wheels soon..

Wish I didn't get off at 5 PM (dark) and the weather was better. Late at night + dirty car = yuck, but you get the point. I'll get some good photos soon..

Lowered it. by azntaiji, on Flickr

#21 ·
Good call.. I hate the NB1 center console.

holy shiiii, you're my twin LOL
that top photo looks like Pierce College, is it? or.. am I wrong
:) Nah it's a school in Antelope Valley when I was living in CA

Why slammed? Maybe those Teins would ride better on a higher than you have ride height.

Not knocking on you or your car bought I doubt these are the coils to go slamming your car on.
They probably would ride better, raised up more. That's what I get for getting entry level coils, had I spent money on KW's or Ohlins ride quality would be a whole different story. I can't even imagine how horrible the Racelands/Rokkors must be

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.