ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juat as the title says. I'm wanting to know if a flying miata turbo kit off of a 99 miata will fit my 97 miata. I only ask because i can pick up a 99 with bad transmission for dirt cheap. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
You will have issues with the DP mating up for sure could have it cut and re welded or swap the entire exhaust and have new hangers welded on, and unless you have the egr blocked off that will not fit either female vs male. Some one else could chime in with more but the manifold will work. Also you may have to rework some of the intercooler piping as it's different from NA to NB.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will have issues with the DP mating up for sure could have it cut and re welded or swap the entire exhaust and have new hangers welded on, and unless you have the egr blocked off that will not fit either female vs male. Some one else could chime in with more but the manifold will work. Also you may have to rework some of the intercooler piping as it's different from NA to NB.
Thanks the bigges reason n i am actually buying the car is i want the 4.3 torsen in it. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I got the parts car it sounds like it may be easier to sell what I have in it and buy a kit for my 97.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts