ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

It has a ghetto garage turbo kit that worked great but I don't think it is boosting right now, also has Enkei rims, racing beat exhaust, Koni's, fat aluminum koyo radiator, super damper ballancer, roll bar, Recaro evo drivers seat, nice soft top. And some other goodies.

Here is the CL post.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2799862517.html

I am trying to avoid parting it out.

160.1K miles

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a few requests for parts. Anybody in the bay area want to take this thing off my hands? Shoot me an offer. Runs and drives, just needs tail lights. We could also work out a tow.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, :( Hey what do you think a reasonable price for the engine is? A local guy hit me up and I looked on e-bay and it looked like they are going for $1600 that seems pretty hi. NA 1.8's go for like $300 how much for NB?

·
Banned
187 Posts
He could/would get more $$ parting....and I want some of his parts :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What kind of actual damage does it have? Anything beyond what is shown in the pics? Does it show the "total" on the title?
Damage in the pics is it. Looks like about $1500 to fix at a body shop.

Selling the whole car as-is for $2500. Insurance totalled it. When you register it they will mark it as "salvaged" on your registration.

I have a couple of solid offers but no one has handed me any money yet. Are you in SF Bay Area? Do you want to buy my car? PM me an offer over $2200

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, forum member is picking this up tonight. Sounds like he wants to part it out after he has his way with it. If he wants parts requests I am sure he will chime in.

Thanks clubroadster!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts