ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that I've got a perfectly standard (well, almost) Miata I clearly need to do something about that :) so I'm after a bunch of parts to at least get me going:

• Garage Vary "style" lip - actually I'd prefer a real GV one but a good 'tribute" one is cool, too. Alternatively, R-package style front and rear lips would be welcome, too.
  • Front undertray - the one on my car is shot, looks like it's in part because of some mods due to the car being set up for towing behind an RV. Either way, a very good condition OEM plastic one or a nice aluminum one is what I'm looking for.
  • Rear strut tower braces
  • Front bumper cover in very good condition, again color is irrelevant.
  • Main trunk carpet as the previous owner put a bigger battery in that vented into the trunk, with the usual consequences. I might be able to clean up the existing carpet but I have a hunch that I might need a new one.
  • Nice set of JDM 15x7 wheels, ideally Panasports, Watanabes or TE37s. Let me know what you have, those would be the last piece of the puzzle so I'm mainly fishing on these. The other parts are more important :).
I'm about an hour south of Reno, but I'm happy to drive to most places in NorCal to pick up larger parts or pay for shipping. I'm actually in the Bay Area for work until Thursday afternoon and can pick up larger parts.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hello,
My PM wouldn't go through. Email me at specracer80 @ yahoo.com I have the following parts of my 91 if your intersted.

Oil pressure sender
Oil pressure gauge
Rear deck padding
Front strut tower brace

Thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've got OEM R-Package rear lip + hardware, as well as an OEM R-Package rear spoiler (both NLA from Mazda). Let me know if you're interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts