ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
i said this in a different thread, but unless you are doing this for looks, a functional diffuser is more than just a rectangle piece with fins...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ment would this be good to use and work with or would making your own be a better idea.
Do you mean because it's not a full under tray? Or what?

I definitely wouldn't just get it and bolt it to the bottom of my car and think I have extra downforce. It would be something to work with

·
Super Moderator
6,343 Posts
I ment would this be good to use and work with or would making your own be a better idea.
Do you mean because it's not a full under tray? Or what?

I definitely wouldn't just get it and bolt it to the bottom of my car and think I have extra downforce. It would be something to work with
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that since you're even considering this as an option, you don't have any fabrication experience, and therefore you probably shouldn't bother. If you're doing it for looks, fine, that's one thing, but if you're doing it for performance this is pretty much the _last_ thing you should be thinking about.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And how is it not good? All a diffuser does it place the air back to the speed it was before it got under the car, but also lowers the pressure sucking the car to the ground.

So get this diffuser set it at an angle and run a full undertray.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
-puts face in between and... bublbublbublboooblbooblerrrbloog-

ahhhh! yeah!

the diffuser might be nice looking and somewhat functional if you cut the bumper and give it some angle. (just a thinking don't take my word for it)

·
Registered
261 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts