ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a couple shots of the 90 with the new paintjob. If you peruse my cardomain page you'll notice there weren't alot of pictures of the driver's side.. because we bought her with a big dent in the driver's side rear quarter.

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Cool. Fresh paint is always nice. Did you pay to have it done or did you do it yourself? Are the stripes also painted or vinyl?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Painted by a friend who works for a dealership bodyshop. Painting the black back onto the rockers is high on the agenda. The stripes are painted on under 3 layers of clear. (the stripe on the back bumper is actually a little crooked.. hes going to repaint it.) If it got a front lip it would be OEM black. Also have someone making up a solid white "MAZDA" decal to replace the OEM one on the front.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
looks good, if someone makes that mazda decal for the bumper, im sure other people would buy them on here as well

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks real good. IMO I put a vote on a lip too but im sure you have a reason why you didnt.
Yep, I have a great reason.. I haven't mastered crapping out $100 bills yet. Once I figure that out.. all my cars get lip spoilers.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
looks real good. IMO I put a vote on a lip too but im sure you have a reason why you didnt.
Yep, I have a great reason.. I haven't mastered crapping out $100 bills yet. Once I figure that out.. all my cars get lip spoilers.

HAHAHAHA

Once you figure it out lemme know. I'd love to be regular after figuring out something like that :lol:
unfortunately you have to eat 1000$ bills in order to crap 100's

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts