ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am on vacation for a few days and I get bored easily, it was a only a matter of time before I ended up at the Toyota dealer. I'm brand loyal and as the owner of an 03'Tacoma 4dr, I wanted to see what the new one was all about. Yep, my 40 minute commute to work just got a little more comfortable.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Very cool! I rike the matching chevrons!

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Yeah, those are sweet trucks man, I dig it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my 40 minute commute to work just got a little more comfortable.

Were they out of Priuses?

:-k
Bwahaha, you're a funny guy! We still have the freedome of choice in America don't we? :shock: Besides, I can't really get 2 kayaks, 2 mtn bikes, a mtb trailer, camping gear for a week, a one year old and all his assorted accesories into a priuse... no matter how hard you try.

The chevrons were just stuck on for the pic. I don't want to be know in the neighborhood as "that guy" :oops:

Happy New Year Ya'll!
See yews GA folks at the Varsity Friday night.

M

·
0 Posts
I think Bill was joking or I hope atleast? Lol, he drives an Exploder, the kind prone to shear firestones, roll over, burn, and put bigger holes in the ozone :shock:
1) My Explorer=bought used (i.e. recycled)
2) Exploder Firestone tires=replaced under recall years ago
3) I actually use its capacity/poor mileage daily to haul around Miata parts for youse bums, not to carry one person's sorry ass on a 40-minute commute 99% of the time then taking kiddies on a skiing trip once a year
4) Garrett=big-mouth punk brat driving Mommie's van until a week ago, so shut up

:twisted:

(Sorry, I have a bad cold and I'm grumpy...)

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
I was going to wonder, are you a farmer by chance. Looks a big truck just to carry a couple of push bikes around in.

British Pickup:

Class. The back even goes up and down.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I think Bill was joking or I hope atleast? Lol, he drives an Exploder, the kind prone to shear firestones, roll over, burn, and put bigger holes in the ozone :shock:
3) I actually use its capacity/poor mileage daily to haul around Miata parts for youse bums, not to carry one person's sorry ass on a 40-minute commute 99% of the time then taking kiddies on a skiing trip once a year
4) Garrett=big-mouth punk brat driving Mommie's van until a week ago, so shut up

=D> Yikes!! Bill ...... Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? :shock:

Not sure about other states, but it is Illegal here in the state of FL for a 1-y/o to ride in the front seat of ANY vehicle. They can only ride in the back seats, in a child safety seat. So i had to sell my old Nissan truck for a used 4-door Taco as well. :twisted: Was a nice upgrade though, hehehhe!

I_rike_beer, i love that new bodystyle, i want to trade my 02 Taco for a newer one like that someday, oh and if you aint on enough forums already you can go here to hehehehe http://www.CustomTacos.com they have some good info on there as well.

PhatMiata

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts

Hahhahaaa! Now that's funny, I dont care who ya are.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts