ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Sweet. Routing that intercooler piping must be a breeze with the narrow Honda style radiator. Where did you find green plug wires? I'd love to go for a ride in your car sometime.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
hey marty can you fill me in on how much you like the BRP MP62? i was going to get one awhile back but they had some troubles but i still would not mind having one! so how is it?

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
PLEASE let us know how well that honda rad works out. I hate my IC routing as is, but Im still a little sketched out on the smaller radiator...

is it the same capacity in the radiator as a stock single core?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PLEASE let us know how well that honda rad works out. I hate my IC routing as is, but Im still a little sketched out on the smaller radiator...

Fo Sho! I don't know the capacity. It may or may not work out. But keep in mind, this car only needs to run full bore for maybe 5minutes at the longest.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I'm diggin' the pinkness Marty! =D>

·
Registered
1,110 Posts

Fo Sho! I don't know the capacity. It may or may not work out. But keep in mind, this car only needs to run full bore for maybe 5minutes at the longest.
how did you handle the lower rad mount? did you fab up a cross bar?

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
How much HP you shooting for?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

how did you handle the lower rad mount? did you fab up a cross bar?
Yep, out of aluminum.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts