ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took some new pics this weekend. Nothing too exciting but I like them. Added a few new bits to the MSM. I really need to lower this car. And it just occurred to me that we didn't put our tops down the entire time, there was a storm lingering around and I guess it just didn't cross our minds.

lighting was really low but I wanted to show off one of the new "mods"

·
Registered
563 Posts
Same here take care of that roller skate look and you will be alright. Cool turbo emblem too!!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've barely had her two months :lol:

I have 2 or 3 more things I want to add to the exterior, after that it's all handling and speed.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Which wing is that on your car? Are you going to MATG this year? Would love to see it in person, I've been considering one...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for the compliments everyone. I love my little car. I've always liked Mike's so much and it's nice to have my own as well.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
I think if you read any of the posts here you'll know that he drifts his car, so yeah it kinda does get raced. and I dont feel I'm dumber for reading his post.

btw, your windshield wiper motor is designed to work with two blades so when it only uses one to do the job of two it puts added strain on the motor which in turn can cause it to fail. wouldnt want to get stuck out in the rain or snow with no wipers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts