ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove by hiro's auto repair on monday at about 1:30ish and saw a few really nice, clean lookin roadsters. One was betrayed's brs miata. Another one was a clean nb with a set of gold advan rgll's. The one that really stands out in my mind was a really, really nice red na. The paint looked nice and it had a black hardtop, two bride seats, a takata belt and some silver wheels that looked like they could either be american racing wheels or some konig rewinds. The lip looked way to big to be the konig's and they for sure weren't wat's. I didn't really get to see any of the cars up close but thats all I remember. Anyone know who's car is who's? And especially some more info on the red na!!!!! :D

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Koji also owns the Red NA w/ the bride seats and hard top. He will be going up to Streets of willow this sat and is coming w/ me on Dec 3 to Streets as well.
If you waited till Tues to drive by My White NA is there too for some finer tuning in preparation for the trackday.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i keep hearing great things about hiro's garage.

would they be able to diagnose specific problems with my NA? are they a specialty shop who only works on race cars? or do they to regular maintenance and installs?

thanks!

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
i keep hearing great things about hiro's garage.

would they be able to diagnose specific problems with my NA? are they a specialty shop who only works on race cars? or do they to regular maintenance and installs?

thanks!

They will do everything for your Miata. From just oil changes to race prep. He's great and very knowledgable. He will also work on other (Japanese)imports as well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.