ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few updates:

was so emabrassed with the bug eye pop-ups and haad been looking for a light conversion for yonks.

After researching carefully I decided to go for New Moss Low Pro's as they have much better lighting and look sick also:

I love them.

I also have also wanted a rear wing for my car. Felt the back end needed some aggresion. All the ones I saw have look pants.

I decided to go for CUSTOM wing.

I started off with a TRD MR2 widebody rear wing.

After 30+ hours of cutting and shutting and remoulding i am very pleased with the results.

Its truly a one off and the only one in the world to my knowledge on an MX5.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I can honestly say that I dont like show vehicles that much, but that's the best looking show 'n go MX5 I've seen! =D>

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
I really didnt care to much for the look of your car at first, but with the hardtop, headlights, and wing, Im really starting to dig it, nice work on the spoiler

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Looks very aggressive. I wish I had the patience to do 30+ hours worth of bodywork. I gave my spoiler a crappy paint job at 10:00pm the night I left to meet DRFT MX5 for MATG but I haven't yet found the energy to redo it right. Keep up the good work.

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
Can i just say that you for posting pics of the moss lp's on. I'm aiming to buy some this summer and that picture sealed the deal! The beams look great! Also thumbs up for the whole car man! Do you think your done? What else is on your list?

·
Registered
718 Posts
=D>

only thing I wouldn't do is the neon, but that's just me.

[m.net]why would you ruin a perfectly good engine bay?![/m.net]

diggin the lights and color, especially

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
considering it's a show car, I would change suprisingly little. I would prolly pull the altezzas and graphics, but that's partially due to the F&F epidemic we had.

nice car, I dig the stance and kit and all.

kevin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts