ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Since it seems there is always repeat questions, let's get a good catalog of all the popular fender flares out there, shall we?

*Remember- if you see a set of wheels or like some info on a fitment on a car in this thread, please visit the Wheel & Tire forum and check with "Show us your aftermarket wheels" thread or the "Fitment Thread"!

Jubiride-

NoPro

[NB]

N2/Mazdaspeed (discontinued but many copies out there)

Autokonexion

Type-1

Type-1 NB

Type-2

N2 version (no relation ot Mazdaspeed/N2 posted above)

GR Craft "style"

AutoTry- (old and discontinued)

Fujimura Auto

Tuckin99

This should be a good start. Welcome to all corrections and additional information. This thread should probably be sticky.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just posted what I did with the use of the "search" function. I am not proclaiming that I know much about flares on Miatas, but having one big thread about them with lots of pictures should help cut down on the bazillion questions about them...much like The Fitment thread ;)

But I'll fix that.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
My Pitcrew uses Tuckin99 flares, though I'm not sure it should be pictured because of other body differences. Posted the info though for reference, just in case.

·
Banned
478 Posts
tbh i don't think the GV car should be in there cause that is more of a full blown widebody

then neither should the AWR, but both are relevant so I am glad they have been included for those looking towards ALL options available.

also, my original reason in posting in this thread was to say something like 'thank you' or 'finally' or ?, as it's about time we had a thread like this to cut down on so many asking such random questions in regards to flares & the like.

so KUDOS boys!

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
then neither should the AWR, but both are relevant so I am glad they have been included for those looking towards ALL options available.
flares imo are something to bolt on to the original body panels, but the GV widebody replaces the whole front fenders.
you wouldn't call this a fender flare would you?

anyways
Anybody have picture of the AWR by itself? im curious as to how it looks uninstalled.

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
1 - 20 of 111 Posts