ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Bringing foxy back.
3,014 Posts
Can you guys help me identify which flares these are?

·
Registered
212 Posts
225/45 or 225/50 is the go to size for 15x9 for a " functional fitment & meaty look " To run the 225 you will need to cut or bend the tabs in the front wheel well of your car since it will contact before or on full lock. 195/45/15 is another choice if you are going to lower your car and may also require to bend/cut tabs off when going up a steep incline while turning.

Edit: If you want your wheels/tires to be flush with the outside of the flare you will need a 10-15mm spacer. Can't remember the exact # atm, sorry.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Post NBs with flairs.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I see all these flairs for the nb but I realy dont like the rivits or bolts showing. Has anyone tried covering them up and made them look natural like there suppose to be part of the car.

·
Bringing foxy back.
3,014 Posts
I shiver at the thought of VW parts on my car! But it does look good! Choices choices...

·
Bringing foxy back.
3,014 Posts
It may... In the very least, it will lose all it's value :p

·
Registered
796 Posts
I picked up a set of flairs and am 2nd guessing putting them on or not. You can't buy street tires wide enough to justify more than 8" or 9" wheels and I don't want it to look like a skate board sticking the wheels out for no reason. You guys with flairs any regrets to cutting the fenders and putting on flairs?

61 - 80 of 111 Posts