ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not as bad as the crystal Mazda emblem I posted earlier but here's a heater control surround I scored off of E-bay for £10. Not bad quality and it matches up with everything pretty well.

There's a few more things that I want and I still have my teardrop speaker covers that I need to polish up and get installed once I add some power windows and I'd like to snag a set of the polished scuff plates with the Roadster logo.

Let me know if I'm going overboard or not ... there is one other polished thing I got today, look in the exterior section ...

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
thats actually not bad. looks tastefull.

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The vent rings are Mroad's and the centers are I.L. Motorsport.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, I'm still happy with it after a couple of days too so that's always a plus. The Ebay seller is Eunos123, he has a few other overlay products but this one looked the best since the edges are covered by the radio surround.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I got my M-Road's from Dan and Dani and they don't look like those. :dunno:

·
Registered
200 Posts
local stereo installer did it for me. I'm assuming it has a double din kit, cuz he did the same thing to my subaru sti...flush mounted the amp in the trunk as well.

Sorry, these pics are terrible..

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
It's actually brushed aluminum made for Eunos Roadsters...It has a Eunos logo on top. I'll take a closer pic and post.
This is actually one piece I'm interested in getting to add to my new interior swap. I'd prolly send it off to be chromed, though, if I couldn't get one in chrome. Some of the special edition Roadsters in Japan had them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts