ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had her a short while; but since I enjoy shooting/editing/posting videos (most of mine are on motorcycles), I have to get my act together for the Miata.

Here's a quick composite of my short trip from home to the tiny town of Volcano.

https://vimeo.com/120532592

:icon_cheers:

·
I have poop issues.
1,588 Posts
I haven't watched the video, but if for any reason you didn't stay in your lane 100% of the time, people here are going to pounce on you. Be careful!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't watched the video, but if for any reason you didn't stay in your lane 100% of the time, people here are going to pounce on you. Be careful!
I'm always careful, and although there are brief occasions on which I may drift slightly over the line I do try. If someone cares to complain, I can ignore it. I've seen the posts (on other videos). ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
I always play the game of "the road doesn't physically exist on the other side of the yellow lines." I feel like I'm still driving fast and safe.

That being said, I didn't really notice any flagrant yellow line crossing. I did notice a California stop though! How dare you! Looks like some fun roads though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts