ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Group Buys must be coordinated through one of the current Forum sponsors ONLY. If at some time said group buy's paying sponsor has decided to no longer remain as a paying sponsor, the corresponding group buy will also be deleted. All others will be deleted! Furthermore, Club Roadster.Net retains the right to delete any group buy, if at anytime it feels such content may be detrimental to this forum, its sponsors, or its members."

·
Registered
325 Posts
No offense, but that sounds a lot like another site we all know and love...

I mean I can maybe see if it's someone abusing the forum for advertising, but if nobody's making any profit, and it's just a group of enthusiasts helping each other to get the cheapest price, I don't see why it would be a problem.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts

I mean I can maybe see if it's someone abusing the forum for advertising, but if nobody's making any profit, and it's just a group of enthusiasts helping each other to get the cheapest price, I don't see why it would be a problem.
Perhaps, but seems fair to me.

·
Registered
114 Posts
We get to use the forum for free...someones gotta pay for it.

It could be like a Mustang forum that makes us pay to get deep into the site.

I'd rather things stay as they are.

If a group buy has to be a little higher to cover a sponsors fees, he needs to raise the prices a little. I'd still buy. I'm going to support the guys who support Miata / Roadster.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts

the problem is that nobody would want to be a sponsor anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts