ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the car is in the shop... and when it comes out.. i might be looking more like this...

Should I?

·
Mufasa in Training
32,615 Posts
Oh wow...the old Le Mans pattern...tempting, but ya gotta match the green just right ;)

Seriously, it'd be pretty cool. Don't think I've ever seen anyone try it with an NB before!

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, have you seen pics of the NC with it? The green is the same, if not very close to the Emerald green of my car.....

If i had the $$$, we'd do the "correct" colors.. but i'll add my own twist :D

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
cool, welcome too the forum, what took you so long?

your car will look dead sexy with that Livery paint Job!!! Maybe some Bronze Rims to match like the 787B !?!

PhatMiata

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
in person, the green is much brighter than the factory color. and the metal flake in the orange is incredible.

Too bad mazda's legal dept is trying to crush the car. it is a pre production unit...

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Matt [exz3owner said:
@ Wed May 17, 2006 5:30 pm]
Too bad mazda's legal dept is trying to crush the car. it is a pre production unit...

:shock: what?!? Thats crazy, i would at least hope they would get those nice parts off the car!! Man that paint is sweet!

PhatMiata

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
Go for it, man! You have been on the fence about it too long... Do IT!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
there really aren't that many cool parts on that car. the suspension is stock with cut springs. nothing else existed when they built the car.

other than that, its got wheels, a seat, a digital display, and a fire bottle.

Pretty sure that was it...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would say NO. I like my car clean....but you should definitely get those racing harts...I got em! :lol:

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys... yeah, it's getting done, but it'll have a slightly differnt twist... "sponsor" stickers will be different as well as the orange will be more orange like the 787B, and the wheels will be orange with a polished lip...maybe. If i dont like that.. they'll go white... or maybe stay bronze... i'll see how the bronze looks when i get it back..because thats wha tcolor the rims are now anyway.

Remeber, this car will be on the track a lot, and the point will be that you remember it.. weither you love it or hate it ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts