ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That little adapter that feeds oil to the turbo?

Yeah, that's not steel, it's chromed brass.

It is fragile and it will break if you try to Kong it. Do not ask how I know this.

Oh, and also, when hooking up the exhaust to the downpipe, make sure you don't let the exhaust system slip up a little when you drop a big assed bolt.

Again, don't ask how I know this. #-o

Yes, it's still floating in my exhaust... and it rattles like a marble in a coffee can in a concert hall.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Just tell him you need the fitting. explain what it is. from what i understand he knows the kit. i just replaced som oil feed and return lines with his stuff(which i recomend for the return line). EARL'S hardware. WOW looks so nice.

·
Registered
252 Posts
sorry if this is a dumb question, but im still new to the forced induction world. Do the oil feed/return lines tap into the oil pan ? if so, does the greddy kit provide a pretapped pan or do you have to tap your oem one ? thanks

·
Registered
299 Posts
the oil feed goes to an existing hole and the return goes all the way around to the intake side and also into an existing hole. the better route is to tap the pan for the return line.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
less chance of oil pooling. shorter line provides for less problems as well.

the cons are that you have to either A) drop the subframe or B) pull the engine to get the pan off.

You can tap the pan with it on but:

A) you risk shavings going into the oil
B) you risk hitting the oil sump with the drill
C) A/C and/or PS make it hard to do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts