ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up Miata freaks? We are glad to be sponsoring this forum and the motorsports board specifically! We've been around for a couple of years, and some of you might have run across us on your google searches for Miata parts, but if you haven't seen us, our bag is Miata racing and Miata motorsports parts. We specialize in Spec Miata racing as we compete around the southeast with our two car Spec Miata race team, however, we focus on Miata motorsports parts in general, whether they are for Spec Miata, Time Attack, Auto-Cross, Drift, or serious street corner carving!

We are Miata enthusiasts (some might say we're insane) to the core, between two of the owner/operators of 5X Racing we have a total of 8 Miata's that we either race, drive daily, or are upcoming project cars. The other owner has an RX-8, which is acceptable right? Point is, we are crazy about Miata's and are especially crazy about making them into race cars, so much so that we started 5X Racing in 2007 to share our knowledge and skills with the Miata enthusiasts around the world by offering our very own custom Miata parts as well as the unique and one of a kind Miata parts we found in our research. We have access to thousands of parts, most are on our website, but if it is a Miata racing part we most likely have it on our site or can get it for you through our network of suppliers and partner shops.

We are not here to just "sell" you parts either, we also want to help you with your technical questions, and can even help you get into racing if you so desire (be warned, it's addicting!). So if you are in the market for some racing parts for your Miata, and even some high performance street parts, you owe it to yourself to stop by and browse our online catalog and check out our awesome website!

Thanks for the support, and hope we can help hook your Miata up in the future!
John Adamczyk
Owner and President - 5X Racing LLC

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, we're glad that we've finally started to control our spending on racing and jumped for the sponsorship! I am sure it will be well worth it!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
These guys are great, met them at the all Florida Miata Meeting in Lakeland, FL and then again and the Miatas @ Sebring Raceway!! Hope to see you in Tampa sometime soon so we can meet up for some beers! :mrgreen:

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
i read too many paragraphs to ask this, but i'll do it anyway...
what's your website?
link it for those of us who are too lazy to google.
thanks!

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for covering us on that link cny!

@ 95MerlotM: she drives my 99 when it's top down weather, and I think 2012 will be a good time for her to do to do a NASA HPDE when I get it track worthy.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just want to give John & 5X Racing a big shout out and welcome them to Club Roadster. I've had John do some work (rebuilt my wheel hubs & replaced bearings) on my CSP Miata and also ordered parts (rotors & brake pads) from him. Super easy to work with and very fair.

~ Chris

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
could locals just drop on by to visit?
We don't have a brick and mortar store for our business, it's 100% online for sales. We have a personal shop where we build and maintain our race cars, but we are not there during business hours where somebody could just drop in. We occasionally do service work for race inspired Miata's and track use Miata's by appointment, but we don't offer basic service work (water pump changes, air conditioning, etc...) on daily drivers because our expertise is in racing, so our alignments will leave your street tires worn on the insides and our engine work will leave your exhaust very loud! :eek:
Also, since we are not out in the shop full time, it takes us longer than normal to perform the service work, so the car must be dropped off for an extended period of time so we can work on it amidst our other projects and race car maintenance.

We will however always offer to help out with an install or modification if Miata expertise is needed locally as we did for Chris! (thanks for the shout out Chris!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts