ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well peoples My miata is slammed out but i don't wanna raise it up. One of the side effects of slamming out my car was seriuos camber wear. Does anybody make any adjustable control arms? Or is there a trick that i don't know about to fix this?

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Are you saying you have too much negative camber that cannot be corrected using the factory eccentric adjusters? If yes, then I would recommend offset bushings first. You don't want to know how much adjustable control arms cost because you'll just get depressed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you saying you have too much negative camber that cannot be corrected using the factory eccentric adjusters? If yes, then I would recommend offset bushings first. You don't want to know how much adjustable control arms cost because you'll just get depressed.
yes Sir I belive the guy at the alignment shop told me all he could get was -4 in the rear and -2 in the front. Do you know where i can find those bushings? And i hope they make really big ones.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Does anyone still sell new lower control arms complete? (OEM)
Mazda now sell OEM ones stripped and $500 for just the fronts. (some assembly required)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts