ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I installed an adjustable frp last night. It has three taps for fuel. "In", "out" and "DRA". My question is, what is "DRA"? I know "in" is for supply, and "out" is for return. So "DRA" is suppose to be the pressure that's after it's adjusted, right? Or did I have it wrong? Is it suppose to be "DRA" for the return fuel line, and "out" is the adjusted pressure? I hope I am making sense. Please let me know, guys. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
what kind of fuel pressure regulator do you have ? vortech ? or begi 2025 ?

with my turbo setup i have the fuel pressure regulator spliced between my fuel return line. so, the "in" line is from your fuel return after your stock fpr. and the out line is a new line from your new fpr to your hard return line.

the dra im assuming is a vaccum line or signal line right ? you usually tap that into a little vaccum read behind the butterfly valve right off the throttle body.

hope this helps. ill take a photo later.

Scott

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
what brand is it ? 3 ports for fuel lines.....i dunno what to think of it. what brand is it ? that may be able to help too. as bryan said maybe it is a duel feed setup ?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll post some pics tomorrow, probably. Don't have my camera. So I think I am going to try using a tee and hook both of the supply and return lines to the "in" port on the frp and just block off the other "DRA" port. See if that works. Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
291 Posts
On mine (from the Fuji kit) there are four connections, one of which is the vac signal. The IN on mine comes from the fuel rail and keeps the proper back pressure at the rail. The DRA is the fuel return back to the tank. The other connection (not marked) I have a pressure gauge installed.

Bruce

1 - 7 of 7 Posts